We have finally adjusted the clocks for the winter. Shorter days have arrived. I’m not sure I like it…I am 100% sun girl and the coming month of grey skies, darker nights and the consequences of a lack of a sun doesn’t make me happier.
Taught by last year experience, when winter totally took over my mood, I felt like curling up in bed with a cup of hot chocolate and I have decided to take a bit different approach towards this year’s winter. In order to lift up the mood during the cold months I am staying proactive and will beat the winter blues;) Are you with me?
Here are things that I hope will help me beat the winter…
1) List of things that I am looking forward:
- friends visiting us from Portugal
- Luis’ BDay
- Xmas in Poland; ohh yes we’ve got tickets already and I booked for myself an hairdresser appointment already
- city break for my name’s day
- training for a marathon
- First reason is to keep exercising. The majarity of my workout is running outdoors. So the only time to go jogging is after work. Because of time change, it is so dark in the evenings that I am literally scared to get outside (running alone in the dark next to the park? ohh no thank you). So I signed up for a gym to be able to run during my lunch breaks, have a shower and come back to work:)
- Second reason is cross training. In order to run marathon in April I need other forms of workout like Yoga, swimming, etc.
- Third reason is sauna – I need to rest after all that busy schedule and I love sauna. After crazy commitment my body will get some treat :)
- new coat
- pair of trousers
- white shirt
- leggings x2
- jumper x 2
- envelope style handbag
- pair of flat boots
- pair of heels (still boots)