I am thrilled to receive my first blogger award :)! I was honoured by Inger from the Art of Natural Living. You can find there plenty of tasty and healthy recipes. Give it a go:)! I ‘met’ Inger through blogging and she was one of the biggest supporters of my marathon! Thank you Inger for all your comments and your lovely recipes!
Here are The rules of The Versatile Blogger Award:
- Thank and link back to the blogger who nominated you
- Tell 7 things about yourself
- Nominate 15 bloggers and let them know
- I love red meat! I could eat a grilled steak every single day.
- All my life I suffered from food intolerance no hospital nor doctor could discover. With eczema as incredibly hard symptoms. Until the day I start doing my own research. Now I can sincerely enjoy my life! I am eczema-free :)
- My life is spread throughout 3 countries – Poland, Portugal and England.
- I have A-class in ballroom and latin dance and I worked for 4 years as a fitness instructor
- Yoga and running play a vital role in my life and well-being
- I have an A-type personality
- I loveeeee dancingggggg
Now I would like to nominate 12 blog I do enjoy reading on the regular basis:
- Jen at www.peanutbutterrunner.com
- Whitney at www.whitlikesfit.com
- Tracie at www.tracielouisephotography.net also check out her beautiful pictures!
- Andie at www.canyoustayfordinner.com
- Ania at strawberriesfrompoland.blogspot.co.uk
- Szpilka at zycienaszpilkach.wordpress.com
- Kellie at www.lezoemusings.wordpress.com
- Anuschka at into-mind.com
- Steve at www.startupblog.wordpress.com
- Manage Better Now at www.managebetternow.com
- Maxime at www.mixxedtape.wordpress.com
- Gemmie (if I am not mistaken) at trandycupcakes.wordpress.com
Coming back to my long bank holiday weekend: plenty of good sleep, some workout (9 k run) and time spend at home. I feel like there is always an endless to-do list.
Yesterday was a day in the kitchen. I was in no rush and playing with all the ingredients seemed relaxing. I did freeze some strawberries and blueberries so next time I feel like a smoothie I don’t need to worry about the ingredients.
I was craving my favourite quiona with soya yoghurt. I topped t with fruit and almond butter. So yummyy:
I am also trying to develop gluten-free, wheat-free, egg-free and yeast-free cake! This is a real challenge as it should taste somehow;) I did bake a chocolate & strawberry cake. If I succeed I will only know the next day:)
Living and trying to function normally with food intolerance is such a challenge I decided to focus on developing some recipes that will serve a growing number of people as food intolerance and allergy become a serious problem. I know that from my own experience.
Do you suffer from any allergy or food intolerance?