It has been ages!!! I must say I’ve got emotional about the past and my blogging history so I am back. Period. :)
It has been 5 months since my last post where I have actually written something. I switched to photo blog for those 5 months but it is not the same! There is only one questions. What will I blog about since
I am not running anymore my knee did not recover after April’s marathon? Any ideas?
Let’s start from the beginning. I owe you all an update what I was up to when you did not hear from me. First of all – work, work and once again work.
There were also our holidays in Portugal with our crazy, fantastic and fabulous friends. There was long-awaited trip to Poland, friends coming over to visit us in London, sleep overs and parties. It has been really crazy and I am lovin’ it! Plus I met a bunch of great people along the way. I am so grateful for every each of you!
Oh I would forget: learning. I can say that the second part of 2012 was all about learning and studying. The latter seemed to get neglected from time to time but I am working on it. That I was out of my comfort zone hundredths of times would not be an understatement. Having said that I did enjoy every single minute of struggles, challenges and fights with my ego not to let the fear of embarrassment stop me from moving forward. Tough times, happy times!
- Never, under any circumstance give up your dreams!
- Be careful what you wish for! It is scary.
- Send positive energy every single day, whatever you feel like or not. It will come back to you.
- Move forward quickly. Even if you feel like dwelling on it for the next 2 months.
- Learn how to spend time just with yourself – to evaluate what is necessary, to rewrite what can’t be changed and to learn what will shape you.
So that: I want to say I lived each day, until I die
How was your second part of 2012 ?